For the most sensual silicone probe around, it’s Lust by Jopen – L13. The L13 is all about luxurious pleasure. It offers 5 functions of vibration, pulsation, and escalation plus independent incremental speed controls that will excite you and entice you. This silicone probe features independent incremental speed controls designed to caress and enhance for the ultimate in sensation. It’s ahh-some.
Shaped from the most beautiful premium silicone, this incredible anal probe features a rechargeable Lithium Ion battery that offers a complete charge in only 2.5 hours. It’s perfect to pleasure you wheverer you go. A safety travel lock function makes your L13 totally portable for your pleasure.
Satiating satisfaction is yours with the virtually seamless, satin finish silicone massager. The L13 is so smooth and silky; you’ll want to melt – and you will. And it’s body safe as well as – unscented, non-porous, and hypoallergenic. Beneath the sleek surface, there are powerful sensations a-plenty for the ride of your sensual life.
It’s so easy to operate too. The massager features a simple auto on/off button with LED indicator light that softly illuminates in the dark. It’s 100% waterproof, and comes with a year warranty, too.
This sensual item offers whisper quiet performance, so you can be as secret as you like with your passionate pleasure. Solo or with your partner, the L12 is the probe that reaches all your erogenous zones.
Here are the top five reasons to have your prostate massaged.
- A prostate massagers helps eliminate the build-up of prostatic fluid in the prostate gland ducts. A build-up of prostatic fluid in the prostate can lead to prostatitis, which can be a painful inflammation of the prostate gland. Men with prostatitis may experience aches and pain in the joints, discomfort in the muscles and lower back, traces of blood in the urine, a pain or burning sensation during urination, and painful ejaculations.
- Improved blood flow to the prostate. Improving blood flow to the prostate can help the prostate gland produce the fluid that mixes with semen. This fluid helps nourish the sperm and liquefies the semen to allow it pass from the man’s body into the woman’s body.
- Prostatic massage can help prevent BPH, also known as enlarged prostate. An enlarged prostate can lead to difficulty urinating and cause bladder infections if the urine backs up into the bladder.
- Including prostate massage as part of lovemaking can provide excitement for both parties. Women who like using sex toys will be turned on by the prospect of using a toy on her partner, and for men, a prostate ejaculation can be more intense than a penile ejaculation.
- A prostate massage can help keep the prostate functioning properly, which can prevent prostate cancer.